Monday, March 24, 2008

Mid-day D R A M A...

The other day, Jared (aka Salo) came home from school and first thing I hear is "MOOOOOMMM! Can ________ come over and play?". He's rapidly going down his list of friends, thinking I'll change my mind with a different friend. Of course, we had naps and cleaning and all that fun mid-day stuff, so I repeatedly told him "Sorry Salo, not today"... and that is when the tears started rollin'. I don't think it helped that I told him he had to walk with us back home from Aunty Desiree's house 'cause he just started wailing...




and wailing...



and wailing...



and wailing... I kept telling him he'd better stop before one of his friends sees him crying and that just made him cry LOUDer. I couldn't help but LAUGH and take a few shots of this ordeal.



But Emi and Moe couldn't be bothered by their older brother Salo's DRAMA session. They were so excited to be walking, not riding in the stroller, in the warm sun. Moe even got happy and wanted his shirt off.

Ahhh! the JOYS!

1 comment:

{priscilla} said...

Poor Salo! My boys have done just this too many times to count! I tell my kids to get happy real quick before I give them a reason to cry....Oh Man! I sound just like my parents....I better come up with something else! Good luck 'L!