Tuesday, April 1, 2008

and more...



Jocelyn blowing the candle on her b'day cake, lit by 'Uafe Fonua.



A view from the back of the cultural hall. Tried to show the decor. Thanks Stella & Reen for ALL your efforts in transforming the hall! It looked BEAUTIFUL!



The two Grandma's: Grandma Luti (My mom's sister) and Grandma Sa (Jared's Mom)



Bishop and Sister Meservy with Jocelyn. All Jocelyn kept saying is "Mom, can I go and play?"... but of course the Grandma's had a program for her and asked her to please stay. It was all worth it though, when she got to take home the fakapale (dance mula). lol!




F A M I L Y and F R I E N D S...



Jocelyn's Uncles: Kotoni, Johnny, Joe and Vic



The TOKI famili... plus the two sidebusters Devon and Tui (lol)



Aunty Stella, baby Phoebe and Uncle Nua

No comments: