Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No, I'm not in mourning...

I just can't figure this darn blogger background thingy. So until I figure out how to make it all fit and have the time to actually spend laying it all out and matching the background color and changing the font colors and link colors and all that stuff then it'll just have to stay black... (Sorry Sarah! Maybe you could figure it out for me. Since you don't already have 6 kids, 2 cats and a kitten to worry about ;)! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I can figure it out! Don't worry I will help you, you had one before what happened??

JeN said...

Oh honey.. It took me FOREVER to figure it out.. I will help you if you want.. If you get a layout from pyzam.com every time you change it, it deletes all the things on your page.. but if you go to cutest blogs off of Mary's page, then you change the body, then just change the pic code for the template and it won't delete the rest of the stuff on your page.. If you need help I will help you out.. Just call me!! good luck!!!

{priscilla} said...

Good Luck! I just go to the ones where all you have to do is click, save and paste! I can't figure out the other ones...

{priscilla} said...

Love the new background!! Good job!