
The Ray children invited us to have a YUMMY dinner at their home which consisted of; orange chicken, chow mein, rice, cream cheese wontons, and asian salad and fortune and almond cookies
We visited and ate and then were crazy enough to load all 15 kids into our cars and head to the theatre to watch 'Kung Fu Panda'. The movie was really funny and cute. The kids LOVED it. Especially Salo, who had to be shushed for cheering and hooraying. He loved Po!
Jocelyn and her good friend Shaylee, who think they are almost 'too cool' for the kid flick, headed to the top row to enjoy the show. They are so fun... I think I almost remember this age (lol)!!!
SO FUN!!! Thanks to the Ray's for the invite!
2 comments:
We had a great night.. Hey, anytime you need to borrow pics, you are more than welcome.. That is what friends are for!!! Happy summer, I am so excited!!! Yah
How fun! We went with some friends and saw it also. The kids loved it...especially the part when Po had his booty on the bad guys face! That's Ethan's favortie!
Post a Comment