Saturday, June 28, 2008

...some GREAT sushi!



We have FINALLY come across some DELICIOUS sushi here in the desert! No, it's really a reason to celebrate! We've lived in the desert for almost four years and have yet to find an excellent sushi bar, yet we crave it ALL THE TIME! So since gas prices won't permit the usual trip down the hill to visit Kabuki's we've had to scout around for a local bar with comparible quality and freshness and we found a GREAT spot across the street and kitty corner Costco's tire shop, right next to Johnny Fingers Bar and Grill. I've found it blog worthy since, like I said, we've tried and failed for four years to find quality sushi up here. Jared and I went to town, ordering all our favorites. Lobster roll (specialty) fried tempura style then baked in a creamy sauce. YUMMMMMMMYYY! Shrimp tempura, Redondo (crab special).... the list goes on. We ordered about 9 rolls and had plenty to bring home and share with the family! Anyways... If your craving YUMMY sushi, give it a try-- you won't be disappointed! (And no, I'm not being paid for this ad...LOL)

Anyways, felt the need to let all my fellow Sushi lovers in on the find. It's called: Samurai Sushi and it is DELICIOUS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy and love the saving money on not having to go down the hill!! We'll have to try it!

Raich said...

lyal will be glad... we'll have to go check it out...thanks...you know we love food...:)