Saturday, July 26, 2008

FUN in the SUN!!!



Salo's enjoying the sun. ROCK ON!? I LOVE YOU!? or is it SHAKA!?

O.K, side-note:
Am I retarded or am I the only one that doesn't put sunscreen on their kids. My kids don't burn, as in red- sensitive skin burn, they just get BLACK in the summer. I figured I did as a child, so I've never made a fuss. But looking at these pictures I realize just how dark they are.





Totally CALI SURFER BOYS! Salo and Isaac LOVED catching the waves at Bolsa Chica. Check out the above-the-cheek tan line, WHOA SALO!



My Missy Lu. Also another board surfing beach LOVER. Did I ever mention my kids are fish?!



The kids just LOVED having Uncle Tui with us. He dug the best sand pits, tackled the waves with them and played 'lifeguard'. And look at sweet Jada, just loving the attention. SO CUTE!



And you can't go to the beach without being buried (head and all) in the sand. Just looking at this pics makes me scared that he'll have a stream of sand in his eyes, nose or mouth if he moves a inch.



The boys taking a break from the waves to pose for some pics.



Jared and Emi just chillin'.



Moe and Jada. Wishing they could join the older kids in all the beach/ water fun. It's a good thing they had eachother. Moe would look around for Jada then call her to come and sit by him. It was TOO cute!! Love that he found a GREAT buddy!

1 comment:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Don't you just love the pics! TOo bad you didnt bring your NEW camera!! They would have turned out soo good. But mine worked just fine. I'm glad we all went the kids had a blast and Isaac is still talking about going back to the beach for moe's birthday!!