


Sibling Pix. "Yay!"... Vic's smiling!


"Wow, these two are SO puurrrrrr-dddeeeeeee!"


Learning it's OK to shoot off center.


Just a few outtakes.
I realize, I have a LOT to learn. Thanks Oms, I've read about 1/2 the manual... I'm so excited about this darn camera. I just might finish the rest this week. Then it's off to figure the whole photo shop thing er. I'm going from absolutely amateur AMATEUR photography experience to... well who knows where. We'll just have to see. Just goes to show, if I can do this than anyone can. Go on... grab a digital/ manual DSLR and join me on the journey-- It'll be fun!
Thanks family for daring to be the first subjects of my obsession. But, like I said earlier... you're the reason for this all!
6 comments:
I love them!! I love the quality and all the different shots. I love that Jared was smiling so happily, and in that one Vic was too!! What happened to salo on the first pic? Loved the prodigal son annalogy and my fav was salo off-centered...too cute! I'd hire you. And if you could get all of my kids to look the same way at the same time and SMILE too..Even better!
Yeah... see how Salo was so HAPPY on the outtakes. Well he didn't like that I told him he couldn't HUG on Emi but he had to sit still and upright. Go figure!!!! and he's the most photogenic of all.
VERY VERY NICE ELE! I like your angles girl! You know me.... I like things so off centered, I'm almost crooked.
The truth is about photography, and anything else in life..is you get what you put into it. The difference between an hobbiest and pro is how much time you are willing to spend, reading, learning, and most importantly clicking that button! If you are feeling like you've got a lot to learn, don't worry it always feels like that. I still get that feeling, and there are nights I can't sleep because I feel like I'm not as good as I want to be.....but HEY...I keep clicking, and reading! LOVE YOU ELE! KEEP IT UP!
I'm so happy for you to have gotten your camera...One of those self fullfilling but beneficial for our family things we get to do for ourselves...Oh wait...isn't that all of our life? Anyways,,, what photoshop do you have? Are you going to digital scrapbook? I want to get all caught up on scrapbooking and then work on my photo skills. Come over and mess around with photoshop with me...I have no friend to figure it out with
I love the pictures...I need to invest in a great camera. Have fun taking more pictures! I can't wait to see them!!
Love ya!
~Rina
You're on Raich! I'm purchasing a laptop with Photoshop CS3 already installed. I have yet to mess with it yet. But, I'm all about getting down and dirty and cleaning up our photo's with it.
Post a Comment