Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A morning with my little monkey!

Along with planting a million "Good Morning!" kisses, destroying the family room, teasing big sis and trailing the morning's breakfast through out the house, Moe has found it part of his morning ritual to plunk out and sing his favorite primary hymns on the piano. It can be quite irritating at times, trying to hear over him belting out his favorite tunes. (This months favs are I Am a Child of God and Follow the Prophet).









He's just SO full of energy and when I want to get mad and scold him, he gives me one of these...







and I just completely melt and want to squeeze and cuddle with my sweet, energetic baby boy.

So I'll enjoy this time of chaos and relish in the fact that he's my baby and I may not get the opportunity to enjoy this kind of 'CRAZY' again.

"Go ahead baby, make all the noise you want!"

2 comments:

Pahulu Family said...

Couldn't have said it better myself....so true with the younger ones who want to be older and follow after their older siblings. Moe can't wait to see you soon! He's getting so big L!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

The pics are so good, I love the quality! Mine would be blurry and not the best. Make him start early with those piano lessons, we need more piano players in the ward!!