
to Jared! I know that you don't get on here unless I absolutely insist you read a blog here or there and I know that you'll be delightfully embarrassed that I post this but I just hafta let you know how much I appreciate ALL your hard work in providing for our little fam.
You're still the cutest guy on the block and I heart you 100 X 100!
LOVIN' you the mostest!
~MOI xox
3 comments:
Happy birthday Jared. Hope it is a great one!
Sere, Happy Birthday! Is your birthday on the 15th? You have such an awesome wife!! Thanks for being my most favorite cousin!! Love you and Happy Birthday!
Thanks Maele for the comment! I love your name! It's such a beautiful tongan name but it goes with you cause you're so gorgeous!! I miss you guys! Yeah it was a horrible first day!
Post a Comment