
Next week is my Emi Loo's FOURTH birthday! I can't believe it. She was just a baby when we moved to the desert.
Emi, you're such a FUN addition to our little family and we enjoy the sweet spirit you bring into our home (when your not fighting with big bully Moe. LOL!)
Emi LOVES to dress up princess, she can't get enough of her kitten "Bessie", and she enjoys walking the town in her high heeled shoes... or anything that shouts 'BLING! BLING!'. She is definitely our little princess. I just can't believe how BIG she is and how time just FLYS! We LOVE you so much Em. Thank you for being such a fun part of our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS EMI LOO!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Emi! You are such a cute Big girl. Your mommy needs to take pics of my little Brookie. Where do I stand in line?
So I LOVE these pics....How Fun. Emi is just too cute....gotta love her little or "big" personality! I can't believe she is already going to be 4. She's getting soo big! I do enjoy being her teacher..she cracks me up!
I can't believe how much she has grown up. She is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday my Princess Emi-loo! I've loved every minute watching you grow from when you were a baby to now. You cease to amaze me everytime, with your cute little funny personality! I love being your aunty and I hope you have the best birthday ever because you deserve it for always putting a smile or a laugh on my face! Kisses to you Emi!!
Happy Bday Emi! Emi is such a doll and I still remember her and Alani always getting into trouble, or remember when they were swimming in the backyard and they were laying on the concrete drying off except Lani had no pants on...too funny! We love you Emi!
Post a Comment