
I'm SO excited! I've created a few collages and can already see my pictures come to life. It was SO super duper easy, even someone like moi could figure it out. And believe you me, I'm NOT that brilliant!... just determined, I guess (lol!). And the BEST thing about this editing softwareis that it was FREE!!! So if you're like me -WAAY behind on this tech photo stuff and not willing to dish out major mula for CS3 than here's a FREEBIE just for you. lol!

I'm trying to create a copyright logo for my pics. I want to create one just to protect them from showing up on random sites all over the place. I've heard it happens.
Anywho- It's WAAAAY past my bedtime. I better peel myself away from this desktop. I swear I could stay here ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Until tomorrow my fellow bloggers... until tomorrow! (yeah, it's that hard)
*Just ignore all the over-editing... I'm just SO excited to tweek my photo's.
3 comments:
How fun! So how come me and Lavi are really considering investing into a nice camera together. Emil had his Alakeita's baptism over the weekend and Krishell had a really nice Nikon with this fab lens that was like 3 in one...she said it was over a grand just for the lens itself...so expensive which is why I was telling Lav we can go half and half and then learn along the way. The difference in the photos are so worth it! I'll have to give you a call this week. Love ya!
So much fun. I've seen these little collages and wondered how to do them!!! I'll have to give it a try.... Nale was surprised to see Kalo doing a taulunga, she's always just used to seeing her do her hip hop stuff!!! Wish I could dance like her!!
OMG! I love your pictures maele! I love all the pictures you've taken! You're such a natural! You're so awesome! I think you're really good at it cause you have so much patience to get good photos. Me, miss impatient...or the Vaitai impatience...lol...don't got the patience for taking perfect photos, I'm all about just snapping the darn thing!...lol. Yes we're so very excited to have Joe move in with us! I think it'll be good for him and plus I know how much he misses Line Jr so I feel the need to try and fill in a little of Line Jr older sis for Joe. We're all so excited for him to come!! Yay!! Please send the kids to come visit him. I love and miss you and the kids...and my bro Sere...love you L!
Post a Comment