Thursday, October 16, 2008

Deadline to LOWER your HO tax bill!!!



I was majorly excited when I received my lowered tax bill in the mail! I was (yeah, I'm a nerd). Well imagine my excitement when I learned that although I received a lowered tax bill, the assessment was completed months ago and our values have dropped considerably LOWER since then. Well here's GREAT news if you're in San Bernardino County. Most likely your values have dropped since your homes last assessment. Fill this out by NOV 30th and mail it to our tax assessors office (address on top of form) so you will be taxed on the current value of your home for the 08-09 years. It seriously takes 2 minutes to fill out. Just make sure to print out and include your ORIGINAL(not copied) signature. We don't want that to slow down processing ;)!.

I don't even want to post what my house values are right now, it's depressing... but I know this economy WILL pick up soon! B U T until then why not pay a lower bill??? (just passin' on the word!)

3 comments:

Lavi said...

man I was excited too until it wasn't for Utah County :P and yes you are a nerd and I love that part of you!! hahaha love you L

Stacie Lang said...

Thanks for the heads up. Not only will it lower our tax bill but increase what we will get back next time the bank does and escrow analysis and we have excess because the taxes are lower then expected :)

ma'elePHOTO said...

Lavs... I believe because of the economic crisis the house values have dropped EVERYWHERE. Check in your county (Utah right?!) and I bet there is a way for you to get a lowered bill. LOVE you girl! LOVED hanging out this past weekend.