Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm still here... (tap! tap!)


('Unga girls enjoying a quick pic. Washington Street- San Mateo, CA)

When I said I was starting up a biz I didn't realize HOW BUSY I'd be. I'm LOVING it, but have been CRAZY BUSY- shooting, uploading, editing, shooting, uploading, editing....

My little Moe is down with a little cold/ cough. Totally stinks for him, but FORCES me to buckle down and FINALLY FINISH up my posts on both sites. I've got a grip load for your enjoyment. Thanks to all the families that have allowed me to capture images for holiday greetings and more. Somehow I'll need to fit my own little fam into the mix BEFORE the holidays are over. lol.

I've also signed myself up for a photo class this winter-- HOORAY! After getting the OK from the big boss (sike!) it's a GO and I can't wait to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN! Wish me luck!

Anyways- just letting you know that I KNOW I need to get on it! Great images coming your way!


PS- Thanks to Sarah from saving my blog from it's blah (black) existence!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

L, you are extremely talented and I'm so ecstatic for your winter class!

I won't say too much as I've already written you my blah blah blah "Thank You" note.

Love you tons!
LEEN

Line'sLucky3 said...

Aww..the Unga girls look like they are having a good time...as always. So are these only the first cousins from Lihati's line or a mixture of all the brother's lines.

Can't wait to see what your pictures will look like after your class. Did you know you have an agent/manager/security? Grandma, of course!! LOL

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

It's about time you updated!! Busy Working woman!! Can't wait for your classes..to see what you come up with after learning some fun things!! You know you have Skillz!!!..can't wait to see the next lucky famiy's pics!!

Raich said...

good luck on your class...jealous i am... i honestly think moms should get 10 extra hours a day, don't you? then we'd be all good

Devri said...

You are sooo talented and amazing... can you teach me how you get so much energy.. classes wow!!

Anonymous said...

Maele I thought your blog was always adorable even though it was just black. I never thought it was blah because you always had a special unique way of making it extra beautiful!! I'm so excited for you to get going with photography because you're so good at it! If they've invented some lens that make a 300 lb person look 100 lbs please buy it and I'll reimburse you for it when you take mine and Ryan's pictures...lol. I love you Maele! Joe missed you all on Thanksgiving but we're glad he spent it here with us. Kisses to the kids

ma'elePHOTO said...

Line, this is just the Lihati Lui Unga line (+ 2 inlaws).

Yeah, can't wait for my t/thur 530-830p class!!! Hip Hipp-peee!!!!