
We have a FIESTA going on down the street. And someone gave an old guy the MIC and he's singing with the Mariachi band-- rambling away in cut-throat spanish, you'd think we were at a daytime auction! Seriously. Last time this happened (with another neighbor) it didn't end until 3... almost 4 AM. I'm usually pretty cool about stuff like this, since we LOVE to throw a few backyard parties ourselves... But COME ON!!!...
Can someone at least TAKE AWAY THE MIC!!! and give the old man a break?
My poor Sunday school class... if I'm not alert tomorrow, NOW you know why!
3 comments:
It's probably my neighbor who was singing, he sings in a mariachi band and I always hear him practicing in his garage!!! You should have taken over some of your homemade salsa and started partying!!!
Why you gotta be mad at the Mexicans? LOL Teu mate he kata!! You should know by now that when Mexicans party it don't stop till the following week!! Im loving it!!
hahaha!! That's awesome! Hope you got your sleep, eventually!
Post a Comment