On top of the regular needing to perfect my daily scripture reading, prayer and temple attendance, I resolve to:
1. Never clean my children's plates (with my too eager mouth) AFTER they've eaten.
2. Rid my wardrobe of unsightly T's that make their way to my 'exercise' attire. (Burn baby, BURN! lol)
3. Sit up straight- improving posture and strengthening my CORE.
4. Breathe. Consciously. Focusing on each life-giving breath.
5. Clear my mind and my body of TRASH (negativity, unfair judgements, unkindness) that cloud decisions and rapidly increase MY aging process.
6. Keep my eyebrows clean and trimmed. Makes my face feel clean and improves a smile 100 x's!
(k
7. Sign non-negotiable contract with self to increase heart rate above 154 for 45 consecutive minutes at least three times a week (K 154's kindof high consecutively- I mean just long enough to break a good sweat and keep my heart rate pumpin'). Love me some CARDIO, yay!
8. Teach my children three part harmony. Who knows if they'll be able to carry a tune... but I'm inspired by an amazing Aunt of mine. BTW- She's makes the BEST Pani PoPo. This, but a million times better.
9. Faithfully commit to dates with my children and spouse.
There you have it. HERE are a few but not the all of the MANY resolutions I have running around in my head, but I guess important enough to remember first.
Love the New Year! Wishing you all the very, very BEST this 2009!
7 comments:
Don't you just love new years? A fresh start. I love the possibility to be better this year than I was last year! Good luck with all of your goals. I should have resolved to do my eyebrows more often too. Seems I never do it enough!
Good luck with all of those..they are great ones!! I have too many to jot down, it might take to long!!! Happy new years...
Great resolutions...I dig the eyebrow one as well. I always feel better after doing my brows. And I dig the burn baby burn one. I am right there with you on that one. Thanks for the videos-i realized how out of shape I am. :[
Love your resolutions! My cousin said she lost like 60 pounds exercising and not eating after her kids! Hope it works for you! I do my eyebrows everyday and it makes me feel so good! Learned that from Roxana. Hope you accomplish all your goals for the New Year!
Love your goals! I love the eyebrows too - why does that make such a difference but have to be a pain to do?
Those sound like GREAT goals!! Mine are simple, eat less and loose weight! haha..
love the list! I do the same with Hannah leftover food. Think it's a mom thing.
Post a Comment