Glad you guys had a great trip!!! I'm impressed with Jared jumping the sign with you..totally into it!!! Happy Anniversary to both of you...10 years is a GREAT Accomplishment...You guys are great!
Your hubby looks like Lenny Kravitz! haha. Happy 10 years! That's such a beautiful thing. I love seeing couples like you guys! Many more blessed years ahead L... :)
Happy Anniversary! There is something so magical about the number 10. It's double digits, it's long term. There is satisfaction and accomplishment with hitting that year of marriage. Congrats!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary. And how about Jared wanna be model? LOL Love you both!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love the pic. in front of the Vegas sign! Ten years down....many many more to come!
Glad you guys had a great trip!!! I'm impressed with Jared jumping the sign with you..totally into it!!! Happy Anniversary to both of you...10 years is a GREAT Accomplishment...You guys are great!
Happy Anniversary!!
Your hubby looks like Lenny Kravitz! haha. Happy 10 years! That's such a beautiful thing. I love seeing couples like you guys! Many more blessed years ahead L... :)
Happy Anniversary! There is something so magical about the number 10. It's double digits, it's long term. There is satisfaction and accomplishment with hitting that year of marriage. Congrats!
wooo whoooooooooo you two are tooo cute!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Can't believe how fast 10 years goes by huh!!!
Happy 10 yrs!So happy for the both of u!Keep it going!
Happy 10 year anniversary and more to come!
Post a Comment