Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cherry Plum HUNGRY...

I guess my kids thought that my silly "I was SO hungry" story during my latest wedding shoot was pretty sad. So they excitedly came into my office today to share with me their latest find.

"MOM! Look what we got!", handing me a bag of deep purple cherry plums. "We got these just for you... so that next time you're taking pictures you won't be hungry!"

I had to laugh and thank and hug them each for their sweet gift. And, as they anxiously watched, I took a bite. Wasn't bad... a little sweet, a little sour. But they were satisfied that it would curb my rumbling belly during a shoot. Bless their hearts!

"Thanks you guys!" I hollered as they headed back outside to find more treasure.

Photobucket

I love summer days. I love my thoughtful kids and think they are pretty outstanding. And I think Cherry Plums will always have a sweet and satisfying memory in my mind... and belly!

1 comment:

Tarrah said...

Hmm cherry plums, never heard of those but sound good.