
The other day as I was busy talking on the phone and cleaning up breakfast Moses came up to me and tugged on my shirt. It must've been an "important" conversation 'cause I continued to talk, when after a few minutes of tugging I hear Moe in frustration yell... "Mooooooommmm, COME ON MOM!". I stopped talking and looked down at my poor little man and had to laugh! He has since surprise us with his vocab and I am LOVING it! He's a pretty bossy little guy and we've caught him saying:
"Eh-men-ee, sit down!"
"Lu (Jocelyn) come ova here!"
"Talo boy (Salo boy), play"
"No, mine!"
"uhn-tee tez (Aunty Des) peeze"
He LOVES to say his prayers and just recently, after many tries said
"I lah loo too!"... the BEST words for a mother to hear!
We just LOVE our little man MOE!
No comments:
Post a Comment