Hey Maele...love the vid! My lil hafekasi nephew sent it to me...he loves it, too.
Ur gonna have to tell me who Tasi is...lol! I be knowing people, but I dont know their parents' names...lol! Maybe ur talking about Nina? Cuz I really dont know her parents names...if I run into her I'll let them know.
I hope something good happens w/the bone marrow drive this weekend! Take care,
2 comments:
Hey Maele...love the vid! My lil hafekasi nephew sent it to me...he loves it, too.
Ur gonna have to tell me who Tasi is...lol! I be knowing people, but I dont know their parents' names...lol! Maybe ur talking about Nina? Cuz I really dont know her parents names...if I run into her I'll let them know.
I hope something good happens w/the bone marrow drive this weekend! Take care,
Ofas,
Deann
Isn't it awesome! Yeah, my boys totally loved this video and want to learn the dance.
Post a Comment