I am so grateful for my little girl, who isn't so little anymore. She so sweet, kind, and generous and sometimes obnoxious... but I love her to pieces. I don't think raising the other three would be as smooth if it weren't for the help I get from my sweet daughter, Jocelyn. I am SO grateful!

3 comments:
Hey Maele! How bout I just noticed ur comment on my page? Lol, I'm slowly getting used to this...too bad I'm boring and dont have much to talk about! Ur daughter is just gorgeous! Anyway, I miss the twins...lol! I hope you and the family are doing well on ur side of California. Ofa lahi atu,
Deann
She is so cutie! We're planning on coming down, so count us in! I'll have to check on disneyland though, we're already pulling the kids out of school for a week in april. But knowing my hubby he'll have no problem taking them out then too!
Jocey...Aunty loves you! We are so excited to share this wonderful and exciting time with you. We love you!!
Ofa Lahi Atu
~Aunty Rina, Sinai & Marcus
Post a Comment