Monday, March 24, 2008

Let's S I N G!

My kids and I watched this movie for the first time this weekend. We LOVED it! Some parts were so cute and others just cracked me up! We spent all day Sat and Sun singing this song... making up our own words as we went along. We LOVE to "hiva loi" (pretend to S I N G) in our house. Even lil' Moe was humming along. Anywho~ This is our favorite clip. I would LOVE to let loose and just bust out in song on the street, with no reservations... yeah, really I would! lol.

1 comment:

{priscilla} said...

We haven't seen this movie yet...kalei is dying to see it. We always hiva loi around our house. I sing to my kids all day long...making up my own songs. In fact I've made up songs for each of my kids names and have sung it to them when they were babies :) Right now the song of the house is Isi's...it goes to the tune of hot potatoe,hot potatoe by the wiggles and we say Isikeli, Isikeli! Yeah, I know...I'm weird!