Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm voting for EDWARD and BELLA!!!
Yes! I have jumped on the bandwagon and joined the 'twilight' club. I am IN LOVE with the series by Stephenie Meyer. Jared's been teasing me because I've been so stuck on the books. I must admit though, I had to put it down for a minute because it was making me crazy that Bella was so indecisive, but closer to the end I empathized with her character. I even cried for Jacob. yeah, CRIED! lol. My favorite so far has been 'eclipse'. I cannot WAIT for the next! I am so excited! I LOVE Edward! He's such a SWEETHEART... Jacob's wreckless, but just ADORABLE. But I root for Edward all the way... well so far that is. I have a feeling there's going to be a great twist to this love story. I can't wait to indulge, once again in another of her novels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BTW- For those of you who are fans! There is a book signing the end of this month in La Jolla or Torrance. It'd be a fun night out! Post if you'd be interested!
Oh my Gosh Ma'ele!! I totally love those books!! I haven't read Eclipse yet, only because once I start to read I really cannot put it down and have read the others in 1 day each! So I'm trying hard to find some time where my kids can fend for themselves for about 8 hours straight! I got sooo obsessed I started having dreams about Edward :) Love him!
You HAVE TO get and read 'Eclipse'... MY FAVORITE! Hah! I had a dream about Edward too!!! LMBO. I swear he is REAL!
My niece is trying to convince me to start reading these books because they are so good. But I am an all night reader if I get started on a good book so now I am even more afraid to start reading after your posts. Maybe I'll buy them for a vacation this year and just read the whole time - what a luxury that would be!
MAYBE.....just Maybe.....!! You know I'm not a book person!! I guess I could put tivo off for a night or two loL!! When Jenna's finished pass them on! You got me kind of excited about Edward!!:)
Post a Comment