Friday, April 18, 2008
My nightMARES...
I would attach a picture but I don't think Jared would appreciate the lovely pictures I captured of all FOUR of us on our mattress. It has become ridiculous, to say the least. I resorted to sleeping in the office last night. So a couple of weeks ago my son (Moses) got sick after he had just gotten used to sleeping in his "big boy" bed. During his sickness he would come crying to our door and I was just TOO tired to put him back in bed, so I allowed him to sleep with us. THIS has since cause many sleepless nights for me. Every night since he comes pounding on our door demanding to sleep in our bed. I tried often putting him back in his bed. Didn't work... he'd come back out. I thought, OK... let me put up his crib again and see how he does... he cried on and off for nearly 2 1/2 hours. I was going crazy listening to him SCREAM bloody murder. I swear it wasn't this hard with the other three... I don't know what to do with the little man. And to add to it... his older sister (Emi) has picked up on it. She's IN LOVE with Peter Parker and a couple of days ago I allowed her to watch "Spiderman" but she woke up crying in the middle of the night about spiders chasing her and since has cried to come and sleep in our bed also. You'd think I'd atleast have it down by the FOURTH kid??? But seriously, I think I just might go CRAZY if I spend another night being kicked, punched or pushed by these two trying to take my bed and SLEEP away from me. ANY suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know I go through this with EVERY child too! I would soo let them cry, you know the next few night the crying would get less and less. That's all I have done that works, and then they get sick and it starts ALL over again!! Fun for you, but as i am writing, Juliana is sleeping in my bed right next to me, I just need to get off this thing and move her to her bed!
4 years and Jeremy is sleeping in his own bed finally!! Jerry was smart and insisted on getting him a full size bed so if the nightmare continued we could at least sleep in a bed and not on the air mattress by his bed anymore. The new big boy bed was magic - finally - and he sleeps on his own!!
Hey Ma'ele! We're back and missing paradise already! I totally feel ya on this one...we had a hard time having Kalei sleep in her bed after nursing for so long. Good Luck!
Post a Comment