
I finally took the plunge and purchased this Nikon D60. I CAN NOT wait for it to arrive. I've been coveting all the amazing images that I've seen online with this wonder (I would LOVE to have gotten the D80 that Pioneer Woman has... but...yeah, a little out of my price range). I can't wait to begin my love affair with photography (is that even legal to say?? Oh well!). It's coming with a 18-55mm VR and 55-200mm lens. Do I even know what all that means??? No, not really... but I'm eager to find out. So I know this isn't the most important thing in the world to blog about, but it makes me "glee" like Christmas morning. "Hallelujah", for digital photography and photoshop! Now I can document, with the most beautiful images, OUR life!!!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!
Congratulations...You know great pics make the scrapbook pages!! Do you have Photoshop yet?? I need a partner in crime to figure the whole thing out...
I am happy for you and a little jealous! Can't wait to see the new camera! Congratulations!
Hey L, you should check out Omi's blog. Shes a photographer and I'm sure she can give you some good hints to using your new camera. You can see her site as naomimasinaphotography.blogspot.com
love you concept of thankful thursdays! i really need to get my blog started....
Post a Comment