We had a BLAST watching the guys light off the fireworks in a row down the street. The entire block was literally covered in smoke and sparks. A GREAT finale to the delicious BBQ that was prepared by willing hands (the wives of these great event planners, lol). I wish I snapped a shot of the yummy food, but since I stole these from Kim then these'll just have to do (THANKS MUCHOS Kim!)
Jocey got to hang out with Sarah's niece, Brittany and had so much FUN! Finally she's able to play with someone her own age, instead of being bullied by the boys.
Here a pix with the co-host, Jeff, supervising the kids eager to light the next of the works. lol. Thanks for such a great time Toki's and Moa's! We didn't end the night until about 3 am... playing the highly competitive dice game, that only Sarah is good at counting. LOL. Try GREED. I LOVED the amish dice.
GREAT friends, food and fun! What better way to spend a holiday???!
3 comments:
I have more pics for you if i ever find my cord. That was so much fun, my family had a blast!!
Nice pics!!!! hehehehe, youare a thief! But really I am honored! Wish they were better. So you like Sarah's house??? Not too bad huh?!
Kim... I wish I could've had Misty over to critique and add to my decor. But yeah, LOVED the little add-ins at Sarah. I was so jealous! But it looks SO good. Especially the fireplace change and master bedroom!
Post a Comment