Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"But Mom, I GOTTA wash my chucks!"



I was trying to get Moe to model for me.

Just for kicks.

But all he wanted to do...





was climb on the bathroom counter,



stick his feet in the sink,



and wash his beloved chucks.

He LOVES these shoes. He outgrew his baby ones and feels like such a BIG BOY in these.



After failing to bribe him into cooperating I figured, what the heck! Let him do what he wants and I'll see what I can get from it.

This is real (in my life anyway). I rarely get him to cooperate. But it was lots of fun to see his mind in action through my lenses.

Again. Unedited. Unfiltered. UnPhotoshopped. Give me a few more months... I'll get to all the awesome software out there. Soon. Until then enjoy pics of one of my FAV models. (lol!... not!)

14 comments:

Pahulu Family said...

Moe is such a cutie....I think those are the best shots though! Poses can throw pictures off versus your getting the real stuff in what Moe wants to do. Moe is getting so big! love ya!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

GOtta love MOE!! He is tooo cute! I know those moments, when they do just what they want and could care less that you are trying to take some cute pics of them. But they still turned out way cute!

Lavi said...

L, please ur photos are mag-knee-fee-cuh without all the photoshoppin' and such! :) but i know you just can't wait to get ur hands on it! haha I love Moe he's so CUTE and right when I logged on this title caught my eye real quick!!! Love you!

Raich said...

what a pretty little boy...

Pahulu Family said...

Hey L, I was checkin out one of your friends blogs...kauvaka coconuts and her trip to watch Dr. Phil. One of my husbands first cousins work for Dr. Phil and I thought there may have been some association, and in the process found a picture of your friend with some sister missionaries. Do you by chance work with the same sister missionaries? I know this is so random, but the poly girl was one of my closest students; Sis. Tafiti. If you know her, let me know and get her addy for me please. I really need to do a better job keepin in touch with my missionaries. Anyways I know that is so random, but I better get back to work. Love ya!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Jane you are so funny. Priscilla is Peiholani's SIL. She lives in Tulare, so not where we are. But I try and see if I can get her address.

Anonymous said...

Hi MoeMoe!! You are so freakin' adorable!! I love your cute shirt!!...Maele you are so awesome in taking pictures!! You need to teach me to use mine cause it's still hecka blurry...Maybe I need glasses or something?...lol. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You got me into it...lol. And now I'm so hooked on it. I still don't know how to do alot of things like adding blogging friends and other things but it'll be good to learn. I miss you, Sere and the kids! Me and Line talked for hours on Thursday, I miss her so much!! We're excited for Joe to move here. It'll be really good for him and I hope he'll like it here. Love you tons Maele! Kiss the kids for me and tell Lu I said Hi!

Anonymous said...

L,

Okay you go Miss PHOTO-A-GRAPHER! I am impressed and not surprised.. You always pick things up and it is a gift!
I will be down to Anaheim in Sept... If you can manage to come my way or we can meet in the middle?

I would love to see the fam.. the kids are so big even since last time I saw them.

Luf Ya,
Nat

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Hey those are fun pix! What a great camera! Oh, p.s., here's an update on the trip for next week. Because we've got Caroline's sister and her boyfriend coming, they've decided that instead of crashing and crowding your place it'll probably be best for us to just get a Hotel and local spot. So...we'll be in Anaheim at the La quinta. Thus, you don't have to worry about putting us up. On the other hand we are still planning on visiting and we're thinking of visiting on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for everything! To bad we weren't able talk very long last time you were here in utah. Love you guys!

Tera said...

What beautiful eyes he has!

Anonymous said...

Thanks el,
I loved checking out your family blog. Such wounderful memories. I'm so proud of you and admire you sooo much. You are a mother and a wife I want to be like. Much ofa's.

Stella

Lavi said...

Ele!!!!

You've been tagged BY ME!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maele! I had to re-do my blog cause I totally messed it up and it just became too much of a headache to try and fix so here's my new blog: http://kranitimoser1.blogspot.com. Love you tons!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hey lavs... I did this one already like ages ago. It's a heck a LONG post. Check it out here!

I could try to simplify it?!