
Loving the scenery. We LOVE to see the color and MOUNTAINS outside of the desert.

Miss Lu 'utu-ing the gas.


OK. We're HUGE fans of Food Networks 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives' and since we were crossing Death Valley we HAD to stop in Baker for some Mad Greek featured on the program. It was YUM YUM YUMMY! Delish gyros with a creamy cucumber sauce, french fried zucchini sticks and fresh strawberry shake. That held us over til we got to Uncle Nua's house for a BBQ.
Oh! and I had to take this random photo of the people. I just had to show you how CROWDED it was at 10 am! Seriously JAM packed!

Just before we were leaving. Tears brimming her eyes. Lu absolutely LOVES her Uncle Nua.
You are pretty awesome Nu! Thanks for such a FUN filled weekend and taking us out on the boat. If ONLY I could stay up on that darn wake board longer than say... a second (LOL!!!! and no I wasn't brave enough to bring the Nikon. lol.)
1 comment:
Well finally a new post!! How fun that all looks. I can't wait till Juliana is a little older and her and I can go with just the two of us.
Post a Comment