
So Sarah's momma cat gave birth to ANOTHER litter. And after a little bribing and coaxing I FINALLY gave in and took home the kitty (for the kids, of course).
And can I just say... ALL MY LIFE I've HATED cats! I couldn't STAND having them around hissing, clawing and spreading all that hair. BUT... I MUST ADMIT after being around Sarah, she's opened up a whole other side of me. The "I love my Kitty" side.
We've had our little 'Bessie' for several weeks now and just love her to pieces. She's been litter box trained since day 1 (Thanks to Sarah) and will primarily be an indoor pet.
Now if any of you know our family... we've had EVERY pet under the sun. Our dogs run away, fish die, guinea pigs... oh, I don't even have the heart to go there. Let's just say we're not the best pet keepers. But having a kitten has been the EASIEST, LOVING, FUN pet so far. For the most part she just hangs out and the house has been her playground (so no expensive equipment). Oh! and she cleans herself. Just look at her. She hang out while Jared takes off his boots, too bad she can't put them away. (hehe!)
So coming from a former cat hat*r... If you want an SUPER EASY pet, consider getting a kitten. BUT make sure you call Sarah first... her momma cat just might have ANOTHER litter in the oven. LOL! Love ya Sarah!
5 comments:
Well, i knew you would love her! They are the easiest pets ever, and so cute especially when they are little! Just don't get more than 1 and you'll be good. So the next thing on my list is catching that mama cat and getting her fixed. So hopefully no more kittens!!
OMWowzers Maele!...lol...I can't believe you guys have a cat. I can't stand those things!...lol...no offense Sarah but they're my worst enemies! I can't breathe when they're around, I sneeze, my eyes turn red, I'm just miserable period!...around a cat! Ryan is an animal lover and I feel bad for him because he would love to have a cat and a dog but too bad, I'm not going there. It's either me or the cat and dog...lol. I'm so rude. Living with Carla has made me not want any because of how she was so relaxed about hair everywhere even in the food...and it reminds of slow Ele's zoo of kittens everywhere that her and Bill collect!...gross!...lol...But I know you're a very clean person so I know your cat won't make me react or have hair in my food...lol. Sorry Maele, you haven't convinced me yet, and I know Ryan be praying like crazy to have a cat or dog over kids...lol. You're such a patient person to deal with animals. I've got enough animals....my foster kids. Love you Maele & Sarah!...no offense to you guys...I hope?
What an awesome picture! Keep up the good work! By the way, Thank you so much for the yummy dinner! It was great seeing your little family and being in your home. Hopefully, one day we can repay you the favor. Love you guys!
Congratulations! I'm not a cat person either, to be honest, I'm not an any kind of pet person. but my puppy is growing on me . . . kinda!
Maele, Im loving your blog! Your pictures are amazing, and the way you put them together. Gosh, I need to step up my game. One day! You are an amazing mother! Love you,
Deann
Post a Comment