
Almost EVERYDAY when the sprinklers turn on Moe excitedly BEGS me to let him run through it. Sometimes the begging works... however this day he was waaaaay too excited and swiftly escaped past me and ran into the water squealing with delight. He was so HAPPY so I just let him enjoy his last sprinkler run in our STILL WARM weather.

He ran around LOVING the cool water against his warm skin. This is such a treat for him since his eczema + water haven't always been friends. My poor baby!

Man, this diaper's slowin' me down (Moe's thoughts I'm sure)...probably added another two pounds fully absorbed. Nothing like a diaper + water. I was waiting for it to EXPLODE!

Hey... who knew we had a bidet ???? LOL!
It was FUN watching my baby enjoy this last bit of warm fall weather because I know it won't last very long.
FAREWELL SUMMER of '08!!!
9 comments:
I LOVE the bidet.....too funny!!! Today was such great weather I know we will miss it once its so FREEZING our kids will NEVER want to go outside and we are stuck with them inside ALL DAY!!! That's when we hit chuck e cheese and the mall play area!!! Love the PICS!! I need to send you the ones for Des for you to post (LOL)!
I just love these pictures of Mo. It makes you want to be a kid again and just run in the sprinklers with him. How fun! Ya someday(whenever that will be) it will be cold everyday. We need to enjoy the last warm days.
LOL!!! I miss you MoMou!! Oh Ryan would just love a real bidet and a t.v. in our bathroom! When he served in Brazil they only have bidets and he wondered why the U.S. doesn't? Maybe because water is more precious than trees?...I'm not sure.
These are the cutest pictures of MoMou! Oh Maele don't even worry about stopping by, I know that you were busy visiting with your family...no worries girl! I'm glad you had fun with your family and you got a little break. Love you guys tons! Kisses to you MoMou from aunty Fo'ou!
I love these pictures of Mo and the bidet comment cracked me up!
Sooo sweet. It is so great sometimes to just let go and let them be kids. I have a hard time with it because I always worry about one more mess to clean up, but when I let go and let them just be kids, it is then that I can relax and truly enjoy them and motherhood! Good job! He is so dang cute!
He is such a little man...I can't believe how big he is getting L! Cutie pictures...my whole family came to visit last night and as we all conversed and shared our experiences of life, my dad spoke of Aunty Lola and her memories. Love you so much L! Let me know when you want to call your friend.
he's a character that lil' Mo :) I really can't wait to buy a cooler camera like urs and take more pictures.. more quality pictures :) woo whoooo
Papa...oh my gosh...I love you so so much. Hugs from Aunty Ne in Guam. Oh, send me one of those bidet things and send your dad or grandpa to install it for me ok..LOL
Love you!!
What a cute little kid and you are a wonderful photographer! Were you into photography when you were younger?
Post a Comment