To our friends & neighbors home, the Moala's. To ride their teeter toter... ALL BY THEMSELVES.
Imagine the HORROR I felt when Jenna called to inform me that my two babies were in HER front lawn, teetering away!!! After a million 'what ifs' ran through my head, and a swift rescue I sat down with ALL my monkey's to lay down the law -RUNNING AWAY PROHIBITED... or else!

So I was quite amused when they came up with an innovative way to teeter w/o breaking the rules. With the help of Lu and Salo they were able to build their own teeter toter out of dad's left over building materials. Way to go guys! Using daddy's know-how to get what you want. LOL! Atleast I have a great idea for x-mas!!
4 comments:
I have been there so many times. I'm glad your little ones are safe. They are so cute.
Oh, don't you love how all you have to do is look away for a minute and they're gone! Can make you go insane, can't it!
scary...love how they think they are so big...love the improv one!
That is soo funny! My cousin Heather has one of those teeter totters and my kids LOVE going over there to play on it!! Great xmas idea!! You're teaching them well with your thrifty-ness!!
Post a Comment