Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BOOKING for L PHOTOGRAPHY!

If you are interested in a session with my newly named: L Photography please click here for information.

THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Pahulu Family said...

Whohoo L! I'm so happy for you and know you will do so well in this career. I look forward to admiring more of your work! Can't wait to see your logo, and everything that comes with success! We will have to make a bookings when we come up that way! Love ya!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I am soo glad you FINALLY did it! I know you will do AWSOME!! I LOVE my pics soo much and am so excited for those who have the opportunity to book with you and see thier results. I know they won't be dissapointed!!! Good Luck with everything..!!

{priscilla} said...

You're so RAD 'ele! (i'm bringing the word back!) Good for you to follow what you love to do....I just need to get over to you so you can shoot my little coconuts!