Sunday, November 9, 2008

Toki Family Pictures




























Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot one of my dearest friends (her) and cousins(him) family. Earlier in the month I scouted a spot for some potentially good shots and came up with a cute little produce farm near my childrens' school. I didn't realize how GREAT the spot was until I had this BEAUTIFUL family in front of the lens. We had a pretty good time trying to get different shots and angles. I'm also beginning to understand what I like in the process and what works and what doesn't. The kids were great sports trying to keep clean while also curious to explore the farm. After a few hundred pics Sarah graciously allowed me to showcase these select shots. It was GREAT fun! Love you guys!!!

Thanks so much for being my FIRST official FAMILY shoot!

13 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

NICE work girl!! Very impressive!! I like them all!!

Line'sLucky3 said...

Nice, I love it and the models are so beautiful...I love Julianna and her beautiful Tongan features!! Nice job Maele.

Pahulu Family said...

Great work L! Can't wait for you to come down here with your camera!!! or maybe we will just have to come down there...we had a lavaki girls get together this past Saturday and we were all talking about how fun it would be to come out there to visit you...so there may be a suprise visit in the making! love ya sis!

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny said...

I love em! I want to book u really soon! We will definitely have to talk soon a photo sitting soon!

The Horvath Crew said...

Love it, love it, love it! You did a great job. I'd hire you in a second. The family looks adorable.

Luela said...

Hey Maele! Wow! These pictures are aweseome. I want to get that camera but when I looked at the price I was like....uhhh....yeah right I can't afford that lol. What camera did you get? The Nikkon D60 or D90?

Raich said...

you did great,,, good location, love the one of s and j, are u going to be for hire anytime soon?

Devri said...

Woman, you have skilz.

Thanks for your words on my blog, I know everything will be ok, we have had way to many instances like this one, so I know we will be ok.

Hmmm- how do I say this- I want to answer your question, but I want to just email it so the whole world will not see it..

please email me

makadevri@sfcn.org

I have much to tell.. ;0)

Tauaalo Family said...

L these are amazing pictures! You did such a great job capturing the moments! We'll have to come out there for you to take pictures of us! How are you guys doing? We for sure need to do girls night out in LA!!! My husband served in LA and has been trying to get us to come out there... hopefully we can come visit sooner than later! Kiss your kids for me! Love ya girl!

OMI said...

GREAT JOB Ele! I'm proud of you! Go for it and know that you CAN do it! I will send you an email...just stopped by your site to snag it! Love ya

Ane said...

Hello! I came across your blog and thought I would leave a comment! I think you know my bro..Eric.. or Misi... Well I am a Brown and my mom is a Wolfgramm, I married a Samoan... I just wanted to say that I admire your photography skills! Your blog is fun to read and it's nice to see some familiar faces. Take care!

Ane

aka the mama hood

Anonymous said...

Maele! These pictures are so beautiful!! I'm gonna advertise you all over here in Utah! You are so stinkin' awesome!! And the thing I love about you that no photographer has is how much quality and work you put into the shots. Most photographers don't care as long as they have their money but for sure your heart is totally into it! Love it! Love it! Love it!!

mary said...

you are the BOMB!! i wish we lived around you guys so you could shoot our family. your work is BEEEautiful!