Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hideous Sweater/ Christmas Par-tay!





We got together last minute to throw a HIDEOUS sweater Christmas Party. It's was quite hilarious seeing what some couples came up with. Searching out one of these was actually more challenging then I'd thought, because a grip of people were scouting the Thrift Store for a Hideous Sweater as well... apparently invited to the same kinda PAR-TAY! Sifting through all the hideousness stirred up an IDEA for next year... HIDEOUS FORMAL NEW YEARS PARTAY! LOL!

We traded white elephant gifts, and I became the PROUD owner of TRIPLE the FUNNNNN RICHARD SIMMONS VHS EXERCISE TAPES! (YAY! Des and I are gonna be on those FIRST thing Mond Morn!). We ate YUMMY appetizers, desserts, played games, sipped delish cider and creamy chocolaty hot cocoa. Enjoyed a quick AFTER PARTY mix with the guys. Created our very own dance floor. Thanks UB40/ Adeaze/ Gregory Isaac/ Fob Jam Mix + Jared.

We had GREAT FUN, watching each other act a fool.... desperate to WIN the contest and the night!!!

And GUESS who WON?????

2 comments:

Raich said...

I think S.Moa should have won for the guys...thanks for the invite...we had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness L! This is the cutest idea ever!! How funny!!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Love you Maele!