




I know it's late... but since I'm up anyway editing MY FAMILY pics I figured I might as well get this on. My kids have been attending this charter school going on their second year and I am SO GRATEFUL! After feeling completely frustrated with their previous school, then pulling them out to homeschool (which was a complete flop, might I add) we found this 'diamond-in-the- rough' charter school administrated primarily by members of the Victorville/Applevalley LDS Stake. Phenomenal individuals determined to improve education for our children, MY children. So I was thrilled when they got into the school.
Last year about this time they held their first WINTER WONDERLAND in the tiny gymnasium. The audience was spilling out into the playground straining to hear the performances. This year they moved it outdoors to the large ampitheatre so EVERYONE could enjoy. It was WONDERFUL. The kids performed traditional, sweet and even witty numbers, keeping the audience entertained and wanting more. There was a Santa, a snow making machine, a miniature display of Jeruselem (I believe), students playing christmas songs on the piano, brightly lit revolving trees filled with ornaments made by our children.
I LOVED it!
KUDOS to RSPA! Excellent Job!
6 comments:
I miss my family!! Love you all. Thanks for posting but can you please post more often because some of us in Guam can't get enough...LOL
It was great wasn't it.. I love it too!!! I love your pics, I hope you don't care but I copied your first one of the Winter Wonderland saying.. I didn't get a pic of that, lol....
Love your pictures! I feel the same way about RP, especially with having older kids. What a blessing it is to have the kids there. Last night was awesome! All the kids did such a good job. We love seeing all the kids from the ward performing!
Oh my goodness Maele! How fun! Miss you guys and the kids!! Tell my Bro Sere I miss him too!...lol.
OH how fun wish I could have seen it. I heard it was pretty neat. Love the pictures.
love love love the photos. you guys are all so photogenic! hope you had a merry christmas!! love you guys.
Post a Comment