Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ALLLL that LOVE.... and a STAR!!!

Phew!!!

I am E X H A U S T E D!

After spending and entire weekend + Monday in San Diego with Mr. J and some of our closest friends (I'll post on that later), I jetted off (in my trusty mini-van) to join Jane in Vegas for the WPPI convention.

What an AWESOME experience that was. I met SO MANY photog greats: Bambi Cantrell , Jerry Ghionis , Charles & Jennifer Maring ... the lists of greats continues. I'll go into more detail later. (My eyelids are struggling as I type. LOL!)

I just wanted to post pictures of the SWEEEEETEST, most genuine photographer whose work continually inspires me to reach HIGHER, and be BETTER. So cool!



Ms. Jasmine Star herself!!!!

6 comments:

Seini Photography said...

Okay L, you are the winner of blogging! I couldn't even keep my eyes open log enough to post one thing. Thank you so much for everything and being so patient with my ditzy self...dang, exhausted is an understatement...we will definitely be ready for next year! Love ya!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

can't wait to see all you learned. I could only imagine how excited you were meeting her!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

I keep saying that "Next year, WE WILL BE READY". I'm feeling information overload. I'm working on my show-it site and just trying to compile our/ my best images. Thanks Jane for EVERYTHING. You are so giving, loving and caring. I am so blessed to have you sis! L

Lavi said...

LUCKY!!!! I'm planning on coming next year. Dunno about the whole thing kz I'm gonna be a broke student, but at least a few days :] glad I got to see you at 7's too!!! and come to think of it we didn't even take a photo together!!! uhggg!! haha next time!! love you tons!

ma'elePHOTO said...

I know Lavs... I was thinking about that AFTER the fact. We were just SOoooOOOOOoooooo excited to see eachother! that we forgot to pull out our cams! Now that I think about it, where was mine???? Welll next time we meet up, we're definitely going to formals of all use gals! yay for Nikon... and family photographers! lol!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool Maele!! I'm so excited for you that you got to be a part of a convention for photography!! We love your work and wish you the best in everything!! Keep up the good work and we're rootin' for you all the time!