Sunday, February 22, 2009

Props to Rugby 7s and MY VALENTINE!!!!



I know this post is a little delayed, but we've been CRAZY busy around these parts.

V-day with Mr. J was spent in San Diego, CA.

We had such a WONDERIFFIC FANTABULOUS time with some of our close friends enjoying an entire weekend watching USA RUGBY 7s , shopping, dining without the craziness and noise of kiddos, lounging at the hotel and spa, and pretending during all this that $$ was unlimited. LOL! So FUN... pretending.









The beautiful bay view from our room. The pool was awesome, waterslide, waterfalls... funny thing is the first thing we all said was "Man, the kids would have SO MUCH FUN!". For another occassion I'm sure!



Enjoying a little Samoan Siva during half-time. ONLY with Rugby! Loved it!



Checking out the New Zealand All Blacks!



And maaan... Line, we were REALLY rooting for Mexico. I was feeling really bad for them 'cause they were gettin' whooped. But atleast they got a goooood stretch in.... just in time to RUNNNN back home- good thing it wasn't too far. lol! Just playin' girl!!!! You know we were cheering for Gussies Amigos.... your bro was crackin' this one all day long. I'm sure next year their stretching will pay off. LOL!





And it was sooo cool watching the USA WOMENS RUGBY team run out on the field to compete against England. They were Tiiiiiight! I've never really been into Rugby, or sports for that matter... but watching these girls on the team made me appreciate the skills require for such a sport. So cool!!!



And this guy was a crack up. He jumped over the fence and TRIED to get up on his team when the redcoats dragged him from the field. MODED. But secretly, if that were my team, I'd IMAGINE doing the same- only I'd be lifted by the team in the air like I somehow had something to do with their victory. Like- served their pellegrino. hahaha!~

We had such a great time! It's been a loooooong while since we've treated ourselves to a weekend- just the adults, enjoying eachothers company.












The perfect postlude to the weekend was a YUMMMLICIOUS breakfast at Richard Walkers Pancake House , just a stones throw from our hotel. It was definitely worth the 30 min wait outside, in the RAIN!





Thanks Toki's and Moa's for such a fabulous weekend. And for all the babysitters that made it possible.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your vacation was fun! Love how long your hair is getting, very beautiful.

Line'sLucky3 said...

Jared is such a hater! Look, Mexico ain't worried about Rugby. They got soccer and thats all that counts. Im laughing at their stretch routine but I still gotta root for the my kiddies people...Viva La Raza!!

Tera said...

Sounds so wonderful! It is never long enough though is it? It's crazy to me how a day can drag by when you are alone with the kids, but when they are with a sitter, the time goes by way to fast. We have a pancake house here too and it is yummylicious!

Seini Photography said...

I need to have these kind of weekends with my husband more often:) u guys look like you had a blast!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Seriously Line! That's what we were saying to Jared. Such a hater... but hey they got the soccer down packed!!!! How come the whole time I was like "I LOVE their colors!" hahaha! We LOVE your amigos gussie!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

We had soo much fun with you guys. Thanks for the great weekend!!! (I don't know about all the pics of me..ummm...??)

Susan said...

All the pictures of everyone are great and I love that you all took the time to get away! Fun trip!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

What a B L A S T !! =) Next time BRING US!! ;)

p.s. Our blog addy changed..switch it to :
enduringitwell.blogspot.com

mary said...

i love love love your photography girl! you are amazing. looks like you had a beautiful valentines day. dont you love watching rugby? i dont totally understand it, but its so physical and fast its entertaining to watch still. you guys are such a cute couple! love you guys!!!

Devri said...

I am sooo jelous you go eva!

Line'sLucky3 said...

I just now noticed that Mexico played Fiji...hello, Rugby is the national sport in Fiji. Ok, Im done with it. Im gonna let it go now...LOL

ma'elePHOTO said...

hahahaha! Line, you're so funny. So yeah! Fiji played... they're pro. Mexico however has probably just recently picked Rugby up as a national sport. So we'll let them catch up!!! But hey, they were totally working the field, which is why we were SOOO rooting for them. Well, besides Siope who was always getting stopped by people saying "Hey man, your team won!" and he was like "What? Tonga's not playing" then realizing they meant FIJI!!!! LOL!!!! So funny!

Hayward Family said...

OK, so all your pics look PROFESSIONAL!! You are so talented! Good job! Looks like a fun trip! :)