In an effort to NOT break the bank on our first Spring Break day we decided to support A-town's Little League fair/ carnival. The kids were so excited!
We stopped by Miss Kai-li's team to support her and steal a little jump in the jumper.
We couldn't resist the clouds of sugar spun sweetness. This is one of my childhood favorites and brings back such great memories of lazy provo summers with siblings and special trips with Dad to BYU creamery.
The kids enjoyed the shaved iced WITH an extra squirt of flavor. They were in sugar heaven. (and YES Miss Em knows her shoes are on the wrong feet, but refused to switch them... said they feel better that way?! whatever!)
Then we heard giggling and bursts of laughter and when we turned the corner spotted the merry-go-round just in time to jump on. The kids couldn't get enough!!! So I decided to jump on as well to capture some of this carefree fun in the sun.
YAY for Spring Break!!! If you have any suggestions for inexpensive activities for little kiddos let us know!
8 comments:
THese 3 weeks are going to be soo long if they arent doing something all the time!! Thanks for supporting our A town tball!!! We do have a lot of games coming up that you are more than welcome to support!! And the park sounds fun..when its HOT!! Love the pics, they are really cute, they almost look life like!!!
looks like so much fun!! LOVE the cotton candy!
LOL...I'm dying laughing at Emi's shoes!! Sounds like Grandma Line's shoes over here....every Sunday she's wearing different pairs of shoes...graveyard shifts will do that to an old lady like my Mom...lol...love you Emiroo!
I have an idea for spring break....BLOGGING...lol...yeah that's because I'm doing that right now....lol...I'm such a loser!
You guys get 3 weeks for spring break? Man, I feel cheated. we only get a week. But then again, maybe I'm the lucky one because I only get a week!
Love your photos, how many pictures do you take at an outing? You must have a really nice camera.
Can't wait for little league teams, looks like fun. Hopefully were not the crazy parents on the sidelines, ha!
Is that the thing these days, 3 weeks for spring break??!!
Spring Break is WONDERFUL! All the Riverside Prep kids earn every second of the three weeks studying extra long days at school.
Here is a place to find great daytrips. (I saw it on Susan's blog.)
http://daytrippingmom.blogspot.com/
YAY For Spring! Your kids are so cute! Seriously! You take the best pics!
Post a Comment