Thus far we have enjoyed lazy days during this break. I'm LOVING it. So are our kids!
We've soaked up the sun at the park, watching the kids play, swing and pitch ball.
Had a few friends for sleepovers. We love this little guy, and hope he gets to stay with us in a-town a little longer. (ONLY Em would insist on hand-feeding her friends fish-ez. What a great friend! lol!)
Taken trips down to Anaheim to vacay at the hotel with the kids. Cruised 'The City Block' in Orange just across from the hotel. So cool!
Papa Lui promised the kids a trip to Disneyland, but since he couldn't make it sent us to take them anyway. And they had so much fun. Also gave us the opportunity to upgrade to season passes, YAY!!!! Anyone got 'em? DISNEY DAY TRIP... holla!!!! Thanks dad!
And Mr. Moe couldn't get enough of the Disneyland Dance Party. He thought he was at a Tongan Hulohula and was begging Emi to go out on the dance floor (street) with him, not realizing they were doing choreographed routines and would trample him.
I couldn't help but laugh and try to reel him in... (the monkey was a TRUE saver! and child keeper, esspecially for a fiesty one like Moe). Our Spring Break is almost coming to a close. This weekend is the anticipated General Conference and then we have one more week to maybe get another Disney in, a few park and library days then it will all be over.
And I'll await the summer break... but until then Thank You Spring!!!
11 comments:
yay for disneyland, we loved having passes! Your kids will have so much fun. Moe is too funny! Maybe he'll dance for Disneyland one day, okay maybe not!
Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Soo much fun. I am a little jealous, but think I would be a little crazy to get passes this year. I'll hop on board next year for sure!! Glad you guys had a great time, love the pics (as always!!)
THANKS SO SO Much for having Jarom Boos...he was talking bout maa weh weh and wu wu for days! I had a thank you for you on Sunday but it got eaten since you were out having fun so i'll have to come up with something else to fatten you up with! Thanks again Raich and Jarom
Um, no MY Papa Boy is not going to dance for Disney...LOL And is that Emi's "boyfriend"...Her grandparents told me that she has a boyfriend and that she came over to their house with him...LOL Too cute Emi. Love and miss you guys. Glad you all have passes...you can use them when we come down.
-Aunty Ne
Line... Jarom is like Emi's most favorite. Probably the ONLY one that is allowed to spend the night, well besides her one day hubby... but that won't happen for another 20+ years ATLEAST! lol!
And Moe was seriously trying to make Emi go out on the street to dance with him. The Elders at grandpa's ward crack up 'cause homeboy has NO shame. He was the ONLY one to get his groove on at the Fontana dance last friday with all the old ladies. haha!
Can't wait til you guys come down. We'll know the park like the back of our hands by then.
Raich- Don't EVEN worry... this girl doesn't need ANOTHER thing to add to my hips/thighs/butt/arm/gutt! lol! But thanks for the thought!
And it was so fun for Emi to have Jarom over. Those two are so funny to watch. I love how he wanted to climb and sit on her lap bar in Old Navy. Had to catch that one.
Holy Moly Maele! I was just looking at Momoe and he looks exactly like Lincoln and little Fahu...lol...that is so dang hilarious and so cute!! He is such a cutie! But my Emi is #1!! Love that girl!! Dang how fun!!! I miss the kids so bad!! Love you guys!!
Looks like you guys had fun at Disneyland...love seeing your husband in the teacups. Why is the kids spring break so long? I remember ours only being a couple days. right?
How FUN!! I LOVE Disneyland!! Oh, the memories!
your pics are sooo cute!! you have such a good eye for your subject. i WISH we had season passes to go disneyland. . . unfortunately, in utah the only season pass they give is for SNOW in APRIL!!! oh well. we love you guys. take care!
Post a Comment