Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Who, me???"...



I was in the process of creating 'Eat Me' cupcakes for our Alice in Wonderland "VERY, MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY" themed RS Birthday Celebration night... when I happened upon this little man, up on the countertop, polishing off his THIRD delectable delight.

When I asked him where all the cupcakes went he quickly responded,



"Uh... I dunno?!"



Suuuure, Mr. Moe....

9 comments:

Susan said...

So Cute! Those were the yummiest cupcakes! Would you post the recipe when you have a spare minute.

Seini Photography said...

That is so my kids...as moms, we already know we can't make goodies just for an event, theres always an extra batch just for these lil' ones. Luv his look at the bottom! He dunno, but the evidence is all over his mouth- thats a classic:)

Cari said...

I am so glad to find out that it was you who made those cupcakes! I ate one and about died at how good it was. Could you PLEASE give me the recipe. Best cupcake I have EVER had!!!! Thanks for putting in so much time and effort for the party. That cupcake really did make my night!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

SOOO funny!! Those cupcakes were So GOOD and they looked so cute.

Ane said...

SO cute!! lol! ;) You are a great baker!

Anonymous said...

First off those cupcakes look so yummy and secondly what cute shots. It's amazing how sneaky kids are. Hannah just discovered she can open the fridge...ugh!

Line'sLucky3 said...

I kick myself every time I see stinkin' Moe being so cute, for not taking him that time when your first had him and you were so sick. Remember he is always going to be "almost was mine". Aunty Ne loves you too much Moses Taukeiaho! Tell mommy to send Aunty Ne the recipe!

Corinna See said...

Love the cupcake shot. Your son is too cute with his expressions! I am so curious to hear about your studio set up. Please share when you get it going!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gotta love him for trying!! HAHAHAH lol That's so funny!! Thank you for the kind words! So that was you with Seini meeting J* in Las Vegas! Coolness!