Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've GRADUATED!!!

Photobucket

Hoooray for meEEEEeeeeEEE!!!
No more stinkin' poopies, or filled to the brim dipes.
No more luggin' around huge-mongo bags of change, spit rags and sippies.
BECAUSE-
My little man Moe is POTTY-TRAINED. Officially.
And he says he's a BIG BOY!
He sits himself down for a potty.
And I couldn't be more elated!
Because I've spent the last NIIIIIIIIINE!!!! years of my existence cleaning up the stuff.
And I AM DONE!
Goodbye good 'ole Dipe Bag.
I am HAPPY to see you go.

Photobucket


In celebration I reeee-lax.
With my tall glass of Calli.
And vaguely remember the days of endless dipes and stinky change rooms.
I will enjoy this next diaper-less chapter.
YyeeeeeEEEEEeeeeSSSSSssss!!!!
So bring on the bedheads.
And messy faces... yes! wipies I will keep. Forever I'm sure.
But Dipes I bid a happy farewell!!!

Hip Hippeeee- HoooooraaaYYYYYyyy!!!!

In celebration I have three (3) packs of Spiderman undies (2t/ 3t/ 4t) to give away... PLUUUUS a BRAND NEW PACK OF dipes. You choose the size. Comment on whether you have/will celebrate or mourn the day YOUR baby graduates from dipes to undies.

Happy Sunday!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I want the diapers :) I can't wait to be in your shoes...I still have about 1 1/2 years to go...but I'm sure it will be a celebration just like you!Congratulations!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Jada is still in 4's, and would LOVE the diapers....and didn't I pick up all those mahe for you in the first place??? Anyways, I am sick of the changing, but Jada's almost there!!! And then come July I get to start ALL OVER again with size 1....I will celebrate the day when I NEVER have to change a diaper AGAIN!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Yep Sarah... but I got a WHOLE load full for easter, 'member??? but baby boat didn't end up coming up for it. So, now I have a whole grip load! Yahoo!!!

Tera said...

I will miss the days of changing a newborns diaper, they don't stink. But I will never miss changing stinky toddler diapers. That will be a welcome day. So you are all done with the babies huh?

Smeltz Family said...

I just got over diapers as well. Even though Summer has been potty trained for a year now, she still had to wear them to bed. Not now. She is officially my panties girl. What a whole new world!

Susan said...

Starting over! I'll take some diapers and although I am thrilled to have another cute baby tush to change I will be happy when that stage passes too. Does anyone really like cleaning up poop?

Raich said...

just want to spank that little butt..cute
I don't really have an opinion one way or another...Life can be well just..that word...you know some days whether the real stuff is involved or not :)

Congrats

Line'sLucky3 said...

I don't know if Eva counts as being potty trained because she still refuses to wipe herself. Shame on her Grandma for doing everything for her. Im just commenting to say that I agree with Rachels comment! Oh and good job Moses! You know your my favorite...shhh, don't tell Lulu...LOL

Tarrah said...

That's awesome...we haven't started potty training Hannah yet.

Love this shot of his underware, ha!:)

Seini Photography said...

Wowsers, I almost forgot about this blog as I have been so engulfed with the photo one.....lucky you...I'm still tryin to get Lehua to do the honors of graduating..