Monday, April 27, 2009

Who is HOT?!

Photobucket


WHaHooooooo!!! is all I could hear as Jared flew in the door after work.

"Look L!, check this out!" he yells

I looked at him as he flips frantically through the pages of Sports Illustrated magazine.

"What? What's going on???" I asked

"Check it out!!!!!" he says as he points to Vikings player no. 38 (pictured) on the top of SI Who's Hot list.

"THAT is whaaaAAaAat I'm talkin' 'bout boooOOOOoooOOOooy!"

He carries on hootin' and hollerin'. By then I was laughing and hootin' and hollerin' tooo!!!

Fahu is Jared's little bro (technically first cuz but they were raised together) and we are so proud of all his HARD work this past season and wish him the BEEEESSSTTTT!!!!!!!

( All I kept thinking is, Dang, it must STINK to be on the Who's NOT list! lol!)

4 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

How exciting...Good for FAHU!!! Love how excited Jared was, I can so see it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!...That is so hilarious!! Sere you're the best fan!!! Love you bro!! Dang Maele you're the best photographer ever!!! Keep up the good work!! I'm so obsessed!!

Line'sLucky3 said...

Im laughing!! You know Im on the Whats Hot list. Not for anything news worthy just that its freakin' humid and hot as ever here in Guam!! Whats even hotter is that contract Fahu got! Hollah if you hear me...LOL Ok, the excitment just traveled through your blog and into the our place! Love it!

Tarrah said...

How awesome is that! Good for him:)