Monday, April 27, 2009

THREE in THREE!

Moe

Can't believe my baby will be THREE in THREE months. Time sure does fly.

After my little Em, I thought that we were done. Seriously D O N E!

But I guess the Lord had other plans for us and we learned shortly in early 2006 that we would be expecting again. I was already 3 months by the time I found out. I was ELATED to find out I was carrying. Jared was excited to know I wasn't done. I knew this little man was special. And that our family needed him in our lives. He was such a wonderful bundle of sweetness and love bundled into one. He made us so happy. He still does. Even though homeboy decided to strip nakey on Sunday, roll around in the muddy/ grassy backyard, open the gate leading to the neighbors, open their slider and trail through their home and up the street STARK NAKEY! ALL in literally O N E minute. Seriously. Homeboy has NO shame. ever. He gives me a good run... everyday. He talks. Alot. and tries to boss his big sis's and bro around. Most of the time they just let him get his way. But other times he's up for a good fight.

We love him anyway. And are so SO happy to have him in our lives.

LOVE YOU MOE MOE! This year's party is at the beach...again. Join us if you can!!!!

9 comments:

Tera said...

He sounds like a fun boy!

Cari said...

He is so cute! So I was on my niece's blog today, you can find her on my blog, "A little world created by love", anyway she has a link to a really cool blog for photographers, and they have weekly contests. I immediatley thought of you. The blog address is, iheartfaces.blogspot.com, in case you're interested.

ma'elePHOTO said...

Thanks Cari!!!! I'll check it out!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Moe is too funny. Jada just loves playing with him. He is such a cutie...and I know he can be pretty darn crazy. Hadn't heard the running naked down the street, but it doesn't suprise me!!! Can't wait for his beach bash, hopefully I don't go into labor at the beach, might have to have a salt water baby!!!

Unknown said...

You guys were so used to Nevaeh being the naked one...little did you know that Moe was going to follow! Nevaeh just loves her best friend Moe Moe. Moe....we will take you over here anytime, naked or not!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! How hilarious!! Dang I miss the beach parties!! I would love to come to MoeMoe's party if I had the funds!....MoeMoe you're such a cutie! I love your cute little face!! Hugs and kisses! Aunty Fo'ou

The Horvath Crew said...

He is such a cute boy! I am sure his naked toosh was hilarious...there lots of work when they are crazy but lots of fun too.

IzzieGuire said...

It's Elizabeth again. Love the pixs!!

Tarrah said...

3 months before you found out??!! Girl you must not show very quick.

He's a keeper:)