Friday, May 15, 2009

I dun eed it

Photobucket

Moe's headed off to the father/son camp this weekend and can't wait.
So I told him to get ready and pack his stuff.
This is what he came up with:

1 spiderman undie
1 sock (w/o it's match)
pack of leftover crackers from two sunday's ago
and these shades.

"But Moe, whatta 'bout your pajamas, and shoes and goodies for the game."

"I dun eed it" he states in a low masculine/manly voice.

I'm laughing hoping I remember all the funny stuff that comes outta his mouth.

Ohhh boy!, what on earth am I gonna do with you???

6 comments:

H.K. said...

Cute phrase! Moe looks like one cool dude! He's got cheeks that you just want to pinch!

Unknown said...

He's too Cute!

Susan said...

So cute! I hope he had a fun night at the game and camping out!

Hayward Family said...

That is so funny!! what a cute kid! haha..

mary said...

lol! what a cutie. hey, at least he got all his bases covered, right? he he.

Kassie said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! What a cute post, makes me so excited for the next month coming! I had such a great time shooting with you and Seini and it was so nice to meet you! You're a doll and I can't wait to see the pictures :)