I found that my son discovered the cool "PhotoBooth" feature on my mac. Then proceeded to view the crazy fun he was having as I was away doing all the things that mommies do (you know: cutting, prepping, saute-ing, cooking, cleaning... again, washing, folding, making, wiping, bathing, dressing, clearing, scolding, discussing, reading, prayers, tucking, kissing, closing... ahhh!). So after one of my average hectic days I came across this message:
(TURN OFF THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM TO HEAR SALO!)
and wanted to cry. But this kid makes me laugh more than cry. All the time.










And that's a GOOD thing, 'cause this Momma is a cry baby. Especially around this time.
I feel so grateful to be enjoying this. Momma-hood. It's the best thing ever. It's hard. It's 24/7. It keeps me praying, hoping, dreaming, grateful. And I wouldn't change a thing. At all. I love being a Momma. And I am grateful for the children I have been blessed with. I am grateful too for your positive influence on my children's lives. For your time and service. Thank you!
Happy Momma's Day!!!!
12 comments:
OMGosh that was sooooo cute, his silly faces crack me up. He needs big loves for that one.
I love you all the way to space too Salo Boy!! You are still my favorite person to fight with...you make it fun! =)
Your son's pictures was cracking me up! I had to silently laugh which is a very hard thing for me to do, since it's midnight and my sleeping husband wouldn't appreciate me cackling away.
Your son is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and if you don't mind, I'd love to stop by again!
Isn't it so fun to see who your kids are and what they find valuable, when they don't think you are watchin!
How cute Salo can be!! Love the "all the way to space" and then had to get in the frame of the camera to show exactly how big that was!! It's always nice to hear stuff like that after a long, long, day of being MOM!!! We love you Salo, and nice pics below..too funny!!
Oh my goodness Maele, me and Joe are hecka crackin' up at the pictures of Salo and his cute little video!! Joe is such a hater!...He's just hating because he wished he was that creative when he was Salo Boy's age or even right now....lmbo!...Awww Salo that made me cry!! Happy Mother's Day Maele!...I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day! You're such a wonderful Mother!!
P.S. Do you think you can please add me to Lulu and Salo's blogs, thank you!! Here's my e-mail...foouluvsryan@yahoo.com
Oh Ma'ele....that is so gosh dang cutie!!! He is hilarious with the photos too! He sure brought a smile to my face!!
Salo definitely loves his mom, and had to show just how much....that is a winner right there to save and show him when he gets older. Yeah, my kids do the same thing...they are all into the photo booth but haven't figure out the video part of it. I almost want them to now so I can see their personalities come out when no one else is around. Love it L!
Hi! I got the package you sent today. That was so sweet of you! Jake is lovin' the underwear. And we will definately be buying some dipees! Thanks!
Okay, I feel like a dummy!!!! That's why my husband and his family tease me that I may have blonde roots! I didn't realize who you were until I read more of your posts and looked at more pictures! I feel really stupid. It's been a while!!! Your kids are sooo CUTE!
SHHH...just make sure you don't tell too many family members about my blog, because I need blog material to make fun of them or vent about them. Heehee!!
What an animated little guy, he looks like a little ham. Does he get that from his Mommy?!
You always made me laugh growing up.
HA!! your a lucky goose..that kid is cute
Post a Comment