Wednesday, June 10, 2009

At the HOP!

The kids' school had another FABULOUS end of the year performance!!! I am so impressed with the efforts from the musical staff, the involved parents willing to create such great costumes!!! and the KIDS for putting forth 100% for their performance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was 50's themed and they also had a little 'back to the future' production. The little numbers kept all the audience giggling and laughing.

Thank you again RS for such an awesome night!!!!

Photobucket

And having your best girlfriends there, performing right beside you, makes it all the better!!!

3 comments:

Line'sLucky3 said...

I miss you Lu and Salo. I miss going up the hill for every little thing you do. I love you both!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

it was such a cute performance...i haven't laughed so hard in quite some time with those little actors!! All the kids did such a great job!!

Tarrah said...

Your daughter looks so much like you! It's giving me flashbacks when we were little kids, what a cutie.