Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I heard him come...

A little rendition by cousins beautiful little girls living in Hawaii, singing this for their Grandma (my Aunty) and Aunty Nau....

SOOOOO adorably cute and talented, just like their Mommy and Aunt, talented vocalist.



You have to hear it!!!- go ahead, push play!!!

8 comments:

Cari said...

They are wonderful! It really must run in your family. What a blessing it is to be able to praise God through music. Thanks for sharing your talented family with the rest of us!

Hayward Family said...

I can't get it to open for me! :(

Tarrah said...

How precious and beautiful little girls.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I LOVED it. They are soo adorable and Sing soo good. I swear we need some more special musical numbers in our ward, there are soo many talented people and we need hear their beautiful voices :)

The Maumau's said...

I love it L, thanks for sharing! They have such amazing voices so young, what a talent!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! Holy Moly! I'm soooo in awe!!! They are such beautiful little singers!! Love it! Thanks Maele!

Hayward Family said...

How ARE YOU?? How was your Christmas?? I SO WISHED you lived closer so I could hit you up for our family pics!! You take amazing pictures!! Love you! Hope you had a FABULOUS CHRISTMAS!!

mary said...

so cute! what talent.!!