Tuesday, July 12, 2011

and soon we'll be SEVEN...



Yep. You've seen right.
Our family is GROWING, and early next year we will be 7. YAY!!!
All my life I've dreamt of what I wanted to be when I grow up. A few months ago, I quietly thought to myself, the kids will be in school now, FINALLY I'll be able to do it. LUCKY for me, I was quickly reminded of my true dream. To hold a newborn baby in my arms. To care for it. Love it. Nuture it. Protect it. To be a mother. It is what I've been soooo blessed to be for the last 12 years. What a amazing opportunity to try my hand at again. It almost feels brand new. lol!

We feel pretty blessed!!!!!

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

El, your little tummy is so cute! I'm so excited for you! We're both going into this family of 7 thing together!! You're exactly right though, motherhood is the best....there's nothing like it, and we are blessed to be mothers! Love you lots L

Tema Hola's Old Blog! said...

L ur such a good mama and example sis! Seriously!! Your so cute and im happy for your family! Lol yeah I thought u were about done too but hey more blessings for u! Plus ur kids r too cute! Yay for another jared look a like lol!! Love u guys!!

Ane said...

How sweet L! For a second (and I'm admitting my ditzyness by telling you this) I thought you were having your seventh child. LMBO I'm like "did I miss something?!" CONGRATS hunnay! You're such a gorgeous mommy!