Monday, February 25, 2008

Running away from the Desert... for a minute

The kids were off school for the President's Day holiday and since both our hubby's worked Des and I decided to go to the Hilton in LA and let the kids loose.

It was a fun, relaxing weekend. The kids enjoyed watching TV all night, eating junk food and swimming in the pool while Des and I just lounged. Sometimes it nice to get out of the Desert!



All the kids getting settled in the room, driving the neighbors nuts!



Sione I"kaika", Jared "Salo", and Lake just chillin'



The girls goofing around. Ofa, Jocey, Maysa and Kaili making the MOST of the weekend.

3 comments:

{priscilla} said...

Oh the good 'ol days when Unga and I used to do that...without the kids! Did you go to Gus' hotel? That was when we would go to LA too. It looks like the kiddos had a blast!

JeN said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had alot of fun... I know how good it feels to get outta the desert for a few days!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Pinky... Yeah, Gussie hooked us up!We're gonna miss it all when he heads to Guam.