So I've had a few people approach me about shooting their pics for this Holiday season. Yes, it's that time of year again! BUT because I am not yet ready to pull out my cam for that application, I've found an option for all you early birds... BLUELILYPHOTOGRAPHY is having a GIVEAWAY!!! She lives just down-the-hill in Temecula. So to help her meet her goal of getting over 300 comments I'm doing free advertising (again!:)! so mosey on over to her blog and put your name in for an AWESOME photography experience.
HOPE YOU WIN THE SHOOT!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Maele, what kind of camera do you have? Im loving your pictures. I know it isnt so much the camera as it is the photographer, but I'm loving your flicks! Share!
Deanne~ I have a Nikon D60... it's been a GREAT camera to start out with, comparable to the Canon EOS REBEL xti. I have two lenses 18-55mm, 55-200 (something like that). I'm saving up to invest in other lenses. Some lenses are REALLY mamafa, so I'll be sticking with Nikon so that my lenses are compatible with different bodies (My new wish list includes the Nikon D3... ahh take a look!)
Post a Comment