Friday, September 12, 2008

Tricia's off to PRESCHOOL!...




Tricia (aka Emi) boarded a 'big girl' bus for the FIRST TIME. I was kinda scared she was going to cry. But she quickly let go of my hand and grabbed the hand of the bus aide and said "Goodbye Mom!". I was like, What? that's it? no kicking, screaming... crying to go home? ...RIGHT ON! That was easy

So after I snapped a few pictures and sent her off, I drove home, got the oldest two ready for school, dropped them off at their bus stop THEN came home with my monkey Moe, slipped in my aerobics cd and did my I-only-have-one-kid-home VICTORY dance! No really, we did.

Goodness, gracious... I can't believe I have one more off to school (silent HOORAY!). Of course I'm glad she's able to have this preschool experience before KINDERGARTEN. I just can't believe how big she is!

Now I don't know what I'm going to do with myself having only ONE kid at home. (hummm.... "BLOGGER, here I come!!!!".) Just playin', you know I've got better things to do than stalk your blogs!

4 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Yeah Emi!!! I am jealous once again. Too bad Luke can speak hu! I know she'll love it and have soo much fun. No more watching cartoons all day like my kids lol!! Love the picasa, i've been trying it ever since i left your house..thanx alot for getting me hooked!!

Unknown said...

So Fun! My girls are fighting over seeing Emi on the bus!

Anonymous said...

Emi!...how neat!! Wow...how time flies and the kids grow speedy fast! You look so pretty Emi! LOL...Maele you're so funny! I think you'll miss MoMoe when he goes to school cause he's quite the little entertainer! He's so adorable! Good luck with school Tricia Emi! Love you tons!...aunty Fo'ou

Anonymous said...

Yeah Maele, Luisa, No'o and Raelee were so happy for their mom. Now if we can just get Dave to go...lol. It was so fun! Hope you guys are having a good sunday. Kisses to the kids!